Internship in the field of: CULTURE and EVENT MANAGEMENT
Period: possible from now until November
Organisation: Jüdische Musik- und Theaterwoche Dresden e.V.
Project: 26th Jewish Music and Theatre Week 2022
The Jewish Music and Theatre Week Dresden is an extremely versatile festival of Jewish culture and Jewish life, which took place from 03.11. – 13.11. 2022.
In addition to concerts and plays, the event offers films, education, literature, panel discussions, exhibitions and much more.
From mid-May 2022, we are looking for an interested and open-minded person for an internship in the field of cultural management on a 10-20 hour basis/ week during the semester, gladly for a period of 3 months.
- professional project management and work at eye level in a colorful, committed team
- innovative educational work and event organization
- creative working environment with room for your ideas
- Large network and extensive contacts in the cultural scene of Dresden and Germany
- professional, social and communicative skills such as strategy development, planning activities and much more.
- Broadening horizons in the context of joint film viewing evenings and discussions
- Event Management – Planning + Preparation of Events
- Research on the festival 2022 and contact with artists
- Office organization
- Fundraising and sponsor acquisition
- Organisation of advance ticket sales
- Close cooperation with the project management and the ÖA team
- Ongoing studies in the corresponding areas of cultural and project management and similar
- very good knowledge of German and English
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Natural handling of text programs
- high text security and creativity
- Willingness to work independently, independently and in a structured manner
As an application, please send a short cover letter (max. 1/2 page) together with your CV:
Anna Maria Münzner
Details on remuneration will be explained in a personal interview!